Friday, January 21, 2011

Sunshine Performance Report 1.21

The Georgetown Palace Theatre

Performance Report for

The Sunshine Boys

Friday, January 21

Director:  Kyle Evans                                                Production Stage Manager: Faith Castaneda       

Cast called at 6:30p                                               Began Act 1: 7:33p                        Intermission: 8:38p           

                                                                                    Began Act 2: 8:54p                        Ended: 9:43p

Late: Ismael (excused)

Missing:

Didn't sign in:

House Open: 7:02 pm

House Count: 177

Act 1: 1 hr 5 mins

Intermission: 16 mins

Act 2: 49 mins

 

Show Irregularities:

Couldn't take batten 2 all the way out due to scrim. Lighting instruments shown throughout show.

 

Summary:

Mic Check

Ran show

 

KIT USAGE:

 

Cast:

 

GREAT Vaudeville Scene tonight!! I heard the laughter in my booth!!

 

Act 1 seems to be getting longer every show. 61 to 63 now 65 minutes…be mindful of pacing.

 

Crew :

 

You're amazing!! J

 

Accidents/Injuries:

 

Costume:

 

Set:

 

Can we WD40 the bed? There was squeaking…loud squeaking.

 

Paint:

 

Props:

 

We had a vase missing from our prop area. Flowers from vase were present but vase was not. Evita used? Broken? We pulled another but we'd like to have the original back, if possible.

 

House/Facility Maintenance:

 

Vocal:

Dance :

Sound/FX:

 

Spare Cable Count –

 

Battery Status –

 

Mic Tape –

 

Lights

 

Band:

Next Performance:

 

Saturday, January 22

 

6:30p // Crew called

6:30p // Cast called

6:45p // Mic Check

7:00p // House Opens

7:30p // Show

 

Quotes:

 

"I don't scream…I squeal." – Ismael

"I like to curl up like a kitty cat." – Ismael

 

 

Prepared by: Production Stage Manager; Faith Castaneda



--
Faith Castaneda
Stage Manager
254-413-3007

No comments:

Post a Comment