Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sunshine Boys Preview Performance Report

The Georgetown Palace Theatre

Performance Report for

The Sunshine Boys

Thursday, January 13

Director: Mary Ellen Butler                                Stage Manager: Faith Castaneda

Cast called at 6:30p                                  

Ended: 9:33p

Began: 7:30p

House Open:                                   

Intermission: 8:31p-8:46p

House Count:                                  

Late:  

Missing:  

Act 1: 61 mins

Intermission: 15 mins

Act 2: 47 mins

General:

 

Preview Night!

 

KIT USAGE:

Cast:

 

Good Show Everyone!

Crew :

 

You guys did an awesome job tonight!!

Accidents/Injuries:

 

Costumes:

Set:

Props:

Lighting/FX:

Sound:

Next Performance:   

 

January, 14 // Opening Night!!!

 

Cast and Crew called at 6:30p

Need to have mic check at 6:45p

Stage set by 7:00p

House opens at 7:00p

Quotes:

 

"Ok Old Man. Take off your clothes." – Robin

"I birthed a microphone!" – Jesee

"It's not her fault she's a half and half." – Ismael

"I whipped it out….I mean my flashlight." – Ismael

 

Prepared by: Faith Castaneda; stage manager



--
Faith Castaneda
Stage Manager
254-413-3007

No comments:

Post a Comment